|New davit on left, bits on deck|
next to the anchor.
We hoped to head out Feb 25, but after our test outing we decided we really wanted to double our battery capacity. While the new solar panels keep our batteries charged at 100 percent all day, over night on anchor, with little more that the fridge and a small fan running, we got down to 54%. The new batteries couldn't be installed until the 26th. We hope to start out journey a day or two after that, weather permitting.
|We went to Marathon to look at marinas,|
possibly for next winter.
This week the curtains should be installed. I'm hoping that livens up our salon a bit. This is going to be home, after all.
|My lot in Lehigh Acres.|
Apparently, there was a recent fire.
Hopefully, we'll be underway before the end of the month.
Post a Comment